The Waco Texas Futurity offers sponsorship packages to fit any marketing plan. Sponsorships can be customized to create a program that is mutually beneficial. The Waco Texas Futurity marketing team will work with each sponsor to create a sponsorship package that will integrate its presence into the event fit its marketing plan and create industry buzz.
Sponsorships start at $500.
Vendor space $150.
Contact Raymond Shumate (936) 870-8561 for more information.
To visit the sponsor websites, click on the logo / icon.
• Bar RR Ranches - www.bar-rr-ranches.com
Horses, Cattle and Hay
• Cowboy Trailer Sales - www.cowboytrailers.net
COWBOY TRAILER SALES is a family owned business located in the heart of East Texas. With over 50 years of combined years in the trailer and horse industry. Satisfaction and service is our main goal at COWBOY TRAILER SALES. We understand what you want in a trailer and have the experience to help you purchase or design a trailer that will work best for you, your family and your livestock.
• Freckled Leo Lena - www.freckledleolena.com
Stallion by Smart Little Lena X Freckled Leo Girl.
Owner: Felicia Mancuso 713-248-2937
Breeding fee: $2,500
• J Five Ranch - www.jfiveranch.com
Home of Dual R Smokin. LTE $220,073 Herda N/N
Standing at DLR Ranch Stallion Station 940-682-4001
Breeding fee: $3,500
• John McClaren Chevrolet - www.johnmcclarenchevrolet.com
Serving as your McGregor, Waco, and Killeen Chevrolet dealership, we are proud to offer a fantastic line of vehicles, such as the new Chevrolet Malibu, Tahoe, Silverado, and much more. In addition, we have new and used cars, trucks and SUVs for you. You can request information on our Chevrolet services, or search John McClaren Chevrolet, Inc.'s new or pre-owned inventory for your perfect car, van, truck or SUV. Looking for a McGregor or Killeen Chevrolet dealer? We have what you need! With low APR financing or Cash Allowance, you're sure to drive away with a great buy.
Our Service & Parts Department Serves Killeen, Waco & Beyond.
• Lubrisyn HA - www.lubrisyn.com
Hyaluronan (HA) has been proven to boost the quality of synovial fluid that naturally cushions and lubricates joints, cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
That’s why LubriSyn first created an innovative, high molecular weight formula to maximize the results of HA. Now LubriSyn offers three all-natural, patented products that are scientifically designed to help reduce pain and soreness.
• Olathe Boots - www.olatheboots.com
Handcrafting boots and legends since 1875. Made in the U.S.A.
• Oxbow Steakhouse & BBQ - www.oxbowsteakhouse.com
• Peggy's Horse Blankets - www.peggyshorseblankets.com
Peggy's Horse Blankets is your one stop shop for all your blanket cleaning and repair service needs. Blanket, sheets and hoods are a big investment and we can help you make them last a long time.
• Reys Dual Badger - www.reysdualbadger.com
2006 NCHA Horse of the Year. Dual Rey X Lipshy. LTE: $313,563. Herda N/N
Standing at Oswood Stallion Station 817-599-4560
Breeding fee: $2,500
• Sombrero Brands - www.sombrerobrands.com
Sombrero Brands specializes in hand creased hats, custom made to measure boots, shirts, chaps, custom saddles, bits & spurs, and silver. Tack and leather products. We carry jewelry and accessories of all kinds. Western art, both originals and numbered and signed prints.
We are working hard and are very excited to bring you a brand new website! It will have tons of information and a fully functioning store! Stay tuned.
• Superior Equine Sports Massage Therapy - www.superiorequinemassage.com
At Superior Equine Massage Therapy; we understand how much work goes into producing a champion. Our Massage Technicians bring over 40 years of combined experience in the equine and performance horse industry to our clients. Whether you show in the arena, ride endurance, work cattle, or race; you need your horse to perform at their best. Our goal is to help your horse feel their best so they can perform at their best. Call us today to schedule your appointment or come by and see us at a show near you.
• Thomas Moore Feed - For more than 150 Years, the Moore Family has been farming hay and grain in the naturally nutrient-rich Brazos River Bottom, and now they are delivering a new and unique forage-based nutrition technology to the Texas performance and pleasure horse markets. Thomas Moore Feed is proud to offer Moore Natural™, a new line of premium horse feed featuring Moore Safe Forage Technology™. Rather than adding roughage co-products to their feed for the sake of meeting a fiber specification, they have invested in and delivered a carefully grown, tightly managed, high quality forage technology. Moore Safe Forage Technology™ is designed to deliver high quality soluble fiber, which is the needed substrate for proper hindgut function, resulting in greater conversion of the overall daily diet into natural, safe and efficient energy for horses of all classes. Visit the www.ThomasMooreFeed.com to learn more about this innovative line of horse feed! Thomas Moore Feed – Moore Value, Moore Results!